Sorel Joan Of Arctic Boots
Conquer the cold weather season in Sorel’s Joan Of Arctic boot. Toasty faux fur snow collar. Fully waterproof. Rugged D-ring laces.
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
This now-classic silhouette features a beautiful waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper with a removable recycled felt inner boot to ensure that feet stay warm, dry and comfortable in cold winter conditions.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- UPPER: Waterproof full-grain and suede.
- INSULATION: Removable 6mm recycled felt InnerBoot with faux fur snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 25mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Weight: 31 oz / 874 g